I haven't started on the fruit bowl yet... but for my Independent Learning Module I'm doing a 3D animation about the Large Hadron Collider, the world's biggest particle accelerator, so I thought I'd share a picture from my work on that.
This image shows inside the 27km-circumference underground tunnel which houses the LHC accelerator 'tube'

The scene was created from scratch in 3DS Max 8 then raytraced lighting and custom textures were added. Rendering time for this image at 640x480 was 20 seconds, so rendering an animation of this scene at 25fps could take a while...
2 comments:
Hiya mate,
Just read your blog, looks well good. I take it that you have some experience in 3D Studio Max? If not then that is even more impressive as you have managed to pick it up really quick.
Cant wait to see your attempt at the fruit bowl.
Dan Reeve
Wow impressive I take it that you are not new to 3D Max?
Post a Comment