Overall I feel I have created three unique idents which, similar to BBC Four's actual idents, are unrelated to each other but share the three core themes I identified when researching the topic. Based on idents I viewed such as this one for Bravo TV (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML3ys1a2Azc) and this Sky One ident (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_jtQjGt1t0&feature=related), the average length seems to be 10 to 25 seconds. My idents fit within these times so would not be too long for use on a TV channel.
In terms of 3D techniques, I have used many more than I did last semester and I feel my work is now of a much better standard. However, there are still many more features in 3DS Max I have yet to learn and my work will continue to improve as my knowledge of the program increases.
Friday, 17 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment