Wednesday, 19 November 2008

Final Image- December



This is my final image for the month of December, showing four (worried) snowmen looking across the road as the snow begins to melt on a frosty morning.



Above is a video showing the December image in various stages of completion, starting with the initial render and ending with the finished image.

I'll make a post above detailing how each part of the image was created and how they changed from start to finish.

1 comment:

MJ Bickers said...

Hi Tom,

I think your trees looked impressive in this scene, looks realistic. I think the grass you produced in the April scene would have looked good in this scene as well. Though im sure the snow would have been alot harder to texturise.

The texturing on the snowmen thats kinda uneven works well. Did you use the bump map to produce that?

Just an idea for the future, the roof on the houses may look more realistic with smaller slates
In the material editor you can tile an image within the settings. Just an idea.


Cheers, Mike